Journey, Challenges, and Triumphs

    Throughout the first quarter of my ICT journey, I have gained numerous valuable insights and discoveries. One of the most significant learnings has been my exploration of the history of the internet. While challenging, this allowed me to appreciate the evolution of technology and the vital role it plays in our lives. Additionally, I discovered the world of blogging, a creative outlet that not only helps express ideas and emotions but also provides a platform for connecting with a broader audience. This discovery opened my eyes to the power of online communication and self-expression, which is an integral part of the ICT field.

    The primary challenge I faced during this quarter was related to the history of the internet lesson. Memorizing a multitude of dates and names was particularly difficult for me, as I have struggled with memorization, especially when it comes to remembering specific dates. The sheer volume of information felt overwhelming, and I found it stressful to keep up with the requirements of the course. This challenge highlighted the need for me to improve my memorization skills, which is essential in the field of ICT.


    To address the challenge of memorizing historical information, I sought various strategies to improve my retention and understanding. I relied on additional study materials, such as flashcards and mnemonic devices, to make the information more digestible. I also reached out to my teacher for guidance and clarification when needed. Their support was instrumental in helping me grasp the content. Moreover, I recognized the importance of effective time management in addressing my time constraints. I started to create schedules and prioritize tasks to ensure that I allocate ample time for both studying and personal commitments.

     Moving forward, I will continue to embrace the challenges and opportunities that the ICT subject offers. I plan to refine my memorization skills, recognizing their significance in this field, and to approach the history of the internet and similar subjects with a more structured study plan. Furthermore, I will explore the world of blogging and digital communication with even more enthusiasm, seeking to improve my creative and technical skills. Time management will be a continuous focus for me, ensuring that I balance my studies with other aspects of my life effectively. As I progress in the ICT subject, I aim to build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills, both technically and creatively, to excel in this dynamic and ever-evolving field. 


Reference:

Blogger logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG. (n.d.). https://1000logos.net/blogger-logo/

Flaticon. (2021, December 23). Memorization icon - 6447201. https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/memorization_6447201

Young, S. (2023, October 3). Why flashcards beat mnemonics for studying - Scott H Young. Scott H Young. https://www.scotthyoung.com/blog/2023/06/06/flashcards-vs-mnemonics/

Blog

Comments

  1. I hope that you'll make a progress in your memorization skill lyka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement! I'm committed to improving my memorization skills ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Canvas of Growth

Growth Over Change

Capturing Change Through the Lens of Responsibility