Last Quarter Chronicles

 

Time really flies, doesn't it? It feels like just yesterday I was getting ready for the tenth grade, but here we are, approaching the end of the school year. You know, they say that every ending marks the beginning of something new, and that's definitely been the case for me this year. Let me take you through some of the things I've been learning, the obstacles I've had to overcome, and how I've grown through it all.

So, this fourth quarter has been all about delving into the fascinating world of computers. We've been learning a whole bunch of stuff, like how to troubleshoot computer systems (which they call CSS), set up networks, and make sure everything's safe and secure. It's been really interesting, but it's also come with its fair share of challenges.

One of the biggest challenges was when we had this crazy week where it felt like every teacher decided to pile on the work all at once. Deadlines, tests, quizzes—you name it, we had it, all crammed into just a few days. It got so overwhelming that I ended up getting sick from all the stress. And to top it off, our class time got cut short, so we barely had enough time to cover all the material properly. It was definitely tough trying to keep up with everything.

But you know what they say, tough times build character. Despite all the obstacles, I managed to find ways to stay on top of things. I started making detailed schedules for myself, mapping out exactly what needed to get done and when. And whenever I felt stuck, I didn't hesitate to reach out to the teachers for help. It wasn't easy, but slowly and surely, I started to find my rhythm.



And you know what? I'm proud to say that I've come out of this quarter stronger than ever. I've learned valuable lessons about time management, resilience, and the importance of reaching out for support when you need it. I've discovered that with determination and perseverance, you can overcome even the toughest of challenges.

As I look ahead to the next chapter of my education, I feel more prepared than ever. I'm ready to tackle whatever senior high throws at me, armed with the knowledge and skills I've gained this year. And who knows, maybe the next quarter will bring even more exciting lessons and opportunities for growth.

References:

Carballo, R. (2018, November 4). CONFIGURING COMPUTER SYSTEM AND NETWORK. ICT - CHS 10. https://baictchs10.wordpress.com/2018/10/15/69/

Team, C. (2024, February 15). Time management. Corporate Finance Institute. https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/management/time-management-list-tips/

Online, S. (2024, March 31). Extreme heat in the Philippines - Heat index hits danger level in five areas on Easter Sunday. The Star. https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2024/03/31/extreme-heat-in-the-philippines---heat-index-hits-danger-level-in-five-areas-on-easter-sunday

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Canvas of Growth

Growth Over Change

Capturing Change Through the Lens of Responsibility